Logo Design Miami
What Makes a Great Logo?
Having a logo is a way of branding your company with few or sometimes no words at all. It's something your company should become known as by image when presented correctly. If a person walking down the street were to see a curved checkmark on ones clothes or shoes even without the words "Nike" being written next to the logo people would still know the company behind the shoes or clothing.
What makes a great logo? There are a number of important details that add up to making a great stand out type of logo. A great logo also builds trust amongst consumers if your products or services are of excellent quality. The following bulleting points are going to give you some excellent ideas towards what could make your company's logo terrific.
- It must be something that everyone can describe in their own words. For example, in this article the Nike logo has been referred to as the curved checkmark but others might simply refer to it as a sideways letter J or candy cane looking object. When that image is mentioned with shoes or clothing one automatically knows what brand the person is referencing which takes us to the second detail.
- No matter what color is used in the logo design, the look must still be very much effective. Your company's logo should work in any color but the form and shape must come first. The form and shape is the thing that will stick in everyone's mind much like how everyone pictures UFO's and Aliens to look like.
- The Design of your logo must be able to work on even the smallest of objects. The smallest or slimmest of things like pencils, stationary note pads, pens, badges, key chains, and others that is always great for advertising should be able to carry your logo without any problems. Have your logo designed with the thought of being fresh, fun, and one of those things that makes someone go hmmm.
- Your logo must be relevant to your industry. What type of business are you in? Your logo should professionally represent your business while it differentiates your company from competitors. Try doing a little research into your industry by checking out your competitor's websites and logos. That should give you a little more to go on as far as outshining the competition in more than just the logo area.
- The rules of a successful logo to represent your brand are extremely important. Ignoring them could in fact be damaging to your company. Never accept a logo to represent your company that's too similar to that of a larger or smaller company, even an unknown company. Doing that could land you in court quicker than you can blink while hurting your company financially.
- Always look for the new latest things to go with. There are always trends in the logo field such as the "Glass Effect" which is still very popular today. Trends come up quite often but they also die out quickly. Your company doesn't want to become known as a copycat, strive to be original.
- Detail is the next rule. Everything should be according to detail right down to company colors and logo colors. Although logo colors are of less importance you'll still want to be coordinated in advertisements or other company representation events.
- Use the services of professionals with credentials to ensure great quality work. Your company's logo is not something you want your 7 year old daughter trying to come up with, unless she's extremely multi-talented in those areas.
- Always keep at something until you're 100% sure it meets your satisfaction. Change is acceptable, especially with logos. There are a few memorable "Nike" logos that have given the company much success besides the curved checkmark. Don't be afraid of change, change is what makes the world go around and what makes businesses either fail or flourish.
Contact REM Interactive if you're searching for logo design services in Miami, Pinecrest, South Miami, Downtown Miami, Ft Lauderdale, the Florida Keys, Kendall, Coconut Grove, Homestead, South Florida and The Palm Beaches. If your company is looking for logo design services, let REM Interactive be the creative agency that you select for logo design services in Miami, Pinecrest, South Miami, Downtown Miami, Ft Lauderdale, the Florida Keys, Kendall, Coconut Grove, Homestead, South Florida and The Palm Beaches. We are the creative agency of choice to create logos for business of all sizes throughout Miami, Pinecrest, South Miami, Downtown Miami, Ft Lauderdale, the Florida Keys, Kendall, Coconut Grove, Homestead, South Florida and The Palm Beaches. REM Interactive is a creative agency who offers logo design services in Miami, Pinecrest, South Miami, Downtown Miami, Ft Lauderdale, the Florida Keys, Kendall, Coconut Grove, Homestead, South Florida and The Palm Beaches.